MSOE Lacrosse Day Camp
*MSOE Lacrosse Camps are designed for players of all ages seeking to improve their skills and understanding of the game.
Cost: 1 Week; $195 (Full Day), $145 (Half Day)
Registration Non-Refundable Fee: A $50 non-refundable fee is assessed to each registration.
Registration Deadline: Registration is currently open for the day camp, until full.
Ages: 9 - 13 (or entering 8th grade)
Location: Viets Field and Kern Center
Time: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Camp Highlights: Technical training, speed and agility, small sided games, functional training.
- 8:30 a.m. Drop-off
- 9 a.m. - Noon Session 1
- Noon Half Day Campers Dismissed
- Noon - 1 p.m. Lunch (Campers must bring a lunch)
- 1 - 3 p.m. Session 2
- 3 - 4 p.m. Games
- 4 p.m. Pick-up
*Half Day Campers allowed in the morning only.
Sean Farrell, Head Men's Lacrosse Coach BIO
MSOE Lacrosse Camps are held at Viets Field and the Kern Center. Viets Field is the home soccer/lacrosse venue. The field is located on top of MSOE's parking structure. The Kern Center is MSOE's Health and Wellness facility.
- All campers are responsible for bringing their own equipment.
- Campers should bring both cleats and running shoes, and appropriate clothing.
- Water will be provided, however, campers should bring a water bottle of their own.
- Each camper will receive an MSOE Lacrosse Camp Shirt
- Campers should bring their own lacrosse equipment (stick, helmet, etc...).
Campers must have their own health insurance. Each camper must complete the medical history/liability release form. It can be mailed, emailed or brought on the first day. Under no circumstances may a camper participate without completing this form.
Registration confirmation will be sent prior to the start of the clinic. Participants will not receive confirmation if they register within five days of the clinic. No refunds will be given unless a doctor's excuse is provided. In the event of a clinic cancellation, participants will be notified five days prior to the start of the clinic. A full refund will be given.
If MSOE closes due to inclement weather, the Kern Center also will close and clinic will be cancelled. Snow closing announcements will be posted on www.msoe.edu. Participants also may call (414) 277-6763 to find out if the university is closed.
- Register Here!
- Want to pay via check? Contact Rolf Zersen at firstname.lastname@example.org